Apply for the Program
Please download the Scholars Application, fill it out, save, then upload it in the form on the right.
Please download the Program Details.
Days to OHS 2023
Contact the Committee
- Please upload completed files to the application form below. The application form is available on the left as a fillable PDF.
- Completed Materials for Round One are due March 1, 2023 and include:
Stage I. Prescreening (Due March 1)
- Please answer the following questions (no more than 500 words for each question):
- For which OHS Scholars Track are you applying? Performer, Researcher, Builder/Designer?
- Describe your connection to this track, present experience, and future aspirations.
- Where do you see the future of music/organ heading? How specifically do you intend to support the field?
- What interests you about the Organ Historical Society?
- What would you hope to achieve at the end of your time as an OHS Scholar?
- 200-word biography
- Résumé or Curriculum Vitae (include current contact information and email address)
- Submit a video (no longer than 2 minutes) showcasing your interest in the organ (whether performing/design/research). Complete freedom in creativity is given. This should be more than a lecture/performance. As the future moves ever more digital, consider a video that would be well-received on social media. Videos must be uploaded to YouTube and an “unlisted” video link must be provided in the application.
- $50 Application Fee, non-refundable
Applicants will be notified of next steps by mid-March 2023.