Pontifical College Josephinum - Saint Turibius
2003 3M Beckerath Orgelbau; Relocated 2008 here by Gene Bedient & Fred Zander.
Photo: Len Levasseur
Prelude 1 - Saturday, July 30
Prelude 2 - Sunday, July 31
Postlude - Friday, August 5
OHS Member Registration
NOW until May 25
May 26 to June 28
After June 28
$279 (after June 2)
(Bus package prices may be subject to a price increase owing to situations beyond our control after June 1. Lock in this price by registering today.)
"Train and Organ Tour"
- More than twenty (20) blockbuster historic organs demonstrations in the metropolitan region and five (5) evening concerts
- Flexible daily schedule with return trips to the headquarter hotel for opportunities to refresh and enjoy meals at your leisure
- Meals include three lunches (Monday, Wednesday & Thursday) and one breakfast (Tuesday) at the Annual General Meeting. Additional special daily morning breakfast voucher credits are provided with your Hilton group rate convention hotel reservation. See hotel page for more information.
- Nightly exhibits and social activities
- Convention magazine with recital programs, bus schedules, Biggs Scholar information and more
Highly Recommended Transportation Package
Optional Bus Package with air-conditioned coach bus transportation to all OHS convention recitals available for the Main Conference and Postlude event. Bus transportation is automatically included only with the Prelude Tour. The OHS is not responsible for parking accommodations at each venue for individuals not utilizing the Transportation Package.