The National Cathedral, Chapel of Joseph of Arimathea
Builder: Ernest M. Skinner & Son Organ Co. Year: 1938
No. manuals: 2 No. stops: 16 No. ranks: 9
8' Diapason 8' Gedeckt SW 8' Salicional SW 8' Voix Celeste SW 4' Flute SW III Mixture SW 8' Flugel Horn SW
8' Gedeckt 8' Salicional 8' Voix Celeste 4' Flute III Mixture 8' Flugel Horn Tremolo
16' Gedeckt SW 8' Gedeckt SW 5 1/3' Gedeckt SW
Source: The Life and Work of Ernest M. Skinner, by Dorothy Holden, via Jonathan Bowen.
Notes: The organ was a gift to the cathedral by the Washington, D.C. AGO Chapter. It was moved to the north crypt aisle after 1941. After the 1970's, it was moved to Resurrection Chapel, where it was baked to death by radiant heat pipes. It has been completely removed.