|| 2 Boland Way
Springfield, MA 01115
Our Headquarters Hotel is the Springfield Marriott, conveniently located downtown near I-91, I-90, and the Amtrak Station, and central to our travels in the Pioneer Valley and Western Massachusetts. The hotel features guest rooms and suites with luxurious bedding, unique artwork and bathrooms with marble floors and granite sinks. The Springfield Marriott also offers two on-site dining options; the eclectic Currents Restaurant and lively Champions Sports Bar, as well as a gym and indoor pool.
The special OHS Convention rate is $119 per room per night — single or double — plus tax, currently 13.45%). The rate includes complimentary wireless Internet service.
Parking in the hotel garage is available at $17 per day for overnight guests. For attendees not staying at the hotel, parking is $5.00 during the day.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION NOW using the "Reserve Now" button — this is a direct link to our customized reservation page, with the OHS Convention rate built in. Or you may reserve by phone at 888-236-2427, using the reservation code OHSOHSA.
Cut-off Date: Reservations at the convention rate must be received on or before Friday, June 5, 2015.
The Convention rate is available 3 days before and after the convention dates.
Air: Bradley International Airport (BDL) is located in Windsor Locks, CT, just over the border from Massachusetts, 20 miles from the hotel. There is no hotel-airport shuttle service.
Transportation from Bradley International Airport
To Marriott Hotel, Springfield, MA
Valley Transporter, Amherst, Mass. 413-253-1350
HOURLY shuttle service operates round trips between Bradley International Airport and The Pioneer Valley (downtown Springfield included), essentially 5 AM to midnight, daily, on the hour. The fare is $48.00 per person. Individual rides at custom times are available at higher rates (see the Valley Transporter website).
- (a) This transportation connection is at your own expense
- (b) Each party (or as a group) MUST make a reservation in advance
If you are interested in this service, please see:
Valley Transporter operators will go over all details (times, etc.) with you for your reservation. This company is highly recommended, and has demonstrated the best rates between the airport and Springfield hotels.
Multiple parties on ONE flight may book a custom group ride to Springfield at a specified time, at an additional charge. For the best rate as cited above, people should congregate (per reservations) for the hourly shuttle service to Springfield, including the Marriott Hotel.
Rail: The Springfield Amtrak Station is just a few blocks from the hotel.
Scheduling Your Arrival and Departure: Be sure to study the detailed schedule on this website.
- Sunday, June 28: Daytime events are optional. The all-day Museum Tour is at additional cost. Afternoon touring in Springfield and Evensong at 5:00 p.m. at Christ Church Cathedral are optional and at no additional cost.
- Opening event of the Convention is Christopher Houlihan’s recital at St. Michael’s Cathedral at 8:00 p.m., Sunday, June 28.
- Final regular convention event is Nathan Laube’s recital at Abbey Chapel, Mount Holyoke College, beginning at 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 2.
- Optional Day, Friday, July 3, ends with dinner at the Marriott, beginning at 6:30 p.m.